Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome

Reading and collecting inspirational quotes, poems and stories have been a love of mine for many years. I have posted some of them on my office wall, shared them with friends, use them at speaking engagements, as well as in my personal life.

The truth is, inspirational quotes and stories can change a person's life. A quote or a story can influence the way you think and act. Your outlook on life can take on a new direction as you contemplate a thought or the experience of another person. In reading these quotes and stories you may choose to do further reading on these  persons and their works, and learn more about their life and experiences.

My hope is that I will be able to offer you some inspiration on this page. I want to welcome you to Inspire Me, and feel free to add a comment and submit any stories, poems or quotes that you think can be an inspiration to someone. Thank you!